Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I am off to see family in Vegas.   I am  taking some projects to work on while I am gone.  I always take a lot of stuff and usually bring most of it back undone.  We will see if I get any done on the plane or I just fall asleep.  Most likely I will fall asleep.  As soon as the plane starts moving it puts be to sleep.  Can you guess what I am making?  Hint there is more than one project.  One will be a new block of the month I am designing and one is for a class for next year.

1 comment:

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you