Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting Organized

   It started by deciding to organize a bin full of scraps for our upcoming Super Stash Bowl class. Then  I decided organize the whole house one room at a time. I started with the easiest rooms first.  The kitchen, bedroom and bathroom are all done.  No Fabric in any of these rooms.

   Today I attempted the extra bedroom, that used to be were I had my sewing machine set up.  Lately it has become a dumping ground for fabric, papers ,and most of my clothes.   I cleaned out the closest and all the selves.  The room is empty and everything that is sitting in my living room need to be put back.  My cat Mr Moda, checks out the empty selves.
   While I was cleaning out the closet I found a laundry hamper with three different sections that I forgot I had.  I was about to put it in the donation pile when I  thought I could use it for keeping my stash organized. I have strips and squares  in many different sizes. So this is how I am going to keep by 2 1/2 inch, 4 1/2 inch , and 5 inch strips and squares.
   Now I have to go through everything again and edit out only what I need and donate the rest.  I will keep you posted on my progress.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you