Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Day Off



Wednesdays are my day off.  It is the one day I do not go to the shop, but that does not mean I am not working.  Today is a perfect example.   It was a beautiful day today.  We were suppose to reach the the low 60's today.  I went outside this morning and my cat "Mr Moda" followed my outside and climbed his favorite tree where he thinks he is the king of the neighborhood.  We may get snow tomorrow night.  There is just a  little snow left in my yard behind the cat.


The rest of my day I never left the inside of my house.  Most of my day was spend on the computer. The highlight of the day was meeting my cousin (Katie Brannon) for sushi dinner. Yum.

After dinner I was determined to and sew.  I have been designing a couple of quilts and this one of the blocks.  More blocks to come, hope to have it ready by May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you