Saturday, October 27, 2012

Quilt Market

Today was the first day of quilt market.  My usual routine is to walk around the show and try and take it all in.  When I start to feel overwelmed by go look at all the beautiful quilt on display.  This year there are over 26 rows of quilts.  I made it through most the international section. The quilts are amazing. 
This Dear Jane quilt from a quilt group in Hungry

There is a special collection from Europe making reproductions quilts. 


This quilt has 4000 triangles in the center.




These are 1/2 inch hexagons in this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you