Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Great Project for Kids

While my niece was visiting this past weekend we had some quite time to color.  I brought here a fabric panel from Studio E called "Color Me"  I had cut out the different motifs and ironed them on freezer paper to make it easer for Maria to color.


These could make great gifts for family members, with the holiday approaching and family get togethers you can keep the kids busy for a while. Each Panel has eight different designs to color.


  After Maria went home I made her a pillow with the  first one she colored.



I am working on a Doll Quilt from the panel we colored together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you