Thursday, December 22, 2011

White Christmas



The first day of winter came in with a bang. Here in Colorado we will be having a White Christmas.  The weather on Christmas day is supposed to be nice but there is no way all the snow we are getting today will melt by Sunday.  I have about 15 inches so far.  I will need to shovel my driveway in order to get my car out, I can't just drive over it. It is to high.  My cat spent most of the day sitting in front of the space heater.

                                    This ruler is 18 inches long

Our Newsletter with all our new classes, events, and block of the Month Programs are now available online at: http://www.fabricexpressions.com. 
 Our Open House is the weekend of  Jan 13-15. Here are a few of our classes and Block of the Month samples.

                         Daisy Chain

Heart and Flowers

                   "Cabana" Block of the Month
                    Secret Garden
                      Professional Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you