Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meeting Santa

Sorry  I have not had a post in a while.  Thing have been crazy.  I was sick for a while, then Thanksgiving, then I went home for a memorial.  Sunday I was able to spend the day with my mom, sister, and my niece.  We went to The Huntington Library so Maria could talk with Santa.
We are starting to put together our schedule for next year.  We are going to have a few Block of the Months.

Cabana
Cabana Block of the Month - Designed by Swirly Girls for Michael Miller Clubhouse. Finished quilt measures 92" x 108". This 12-month program includes pattern and fabrics for a portion of the quilt each month, including blocks, sashing, borders and binding. Each installment also includes a pattern for a bonus project using the "Weekend" fabrics by Michael Miller.  This program begins in January, 2012 and will conclude in December 2012. The cost is $25 per month.


Amish with a Twist
Designed by Nancy Rink using Centennial Solids by Marcus Fabrics. Finished quilt measures 88-3/8" x 105-1/2".
This 5-installment program features 3 "lesson" units per installment and the lessons are grouped by related techniques and progress in level of difficulty. This project is perfect for the beginning quilter! Each installment also includes additional design ideas and a pattern for a bonus project. The fifth installment will include fabrics for setting the blocks, borders and binding.  This program begins in mid February, 2012 and ends June 2012. Cost is $ 48 per month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you