Friday, June 24, 2011

A Family Affair


This week is all about celebration. Sunday was Fathers Day and Maria and I  took Grandpa Gene out to breakfast.  Sunday night my sister Jennifer made a great dinner for our dad and her husband Francis (Maria’s Dad.My baby brother Joe graduated last night from Venice High School.  The Grand Finale is a big party for Maria on Saturday, she will be four years old.  

 My Sister Jennifer, Crystal, Joe, Dad, and Me after graduation.


Joe with some of his friends.


Maria making Lemonade with her dad Francis on Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you