Monday, June 6, 2011

Outdoor Quilt Show

We had our first outdoor quilt show and it was a great success.  Thanks to everyone who gave us a quilt too display.  There were a lot of great complements about the quilts. They are all so cool.  We are thinking of having another one during our upcoming Shop Hop Aug 5-7.  

Here are the quilts that were on display:

 JaNelle's Basket Quilt

 Chris's Family Horse Quilt

 Pam's T-Shirt Quilt

 Susan's Colorado Quilt

 Jose's Super Stash Bowl Quilt

 Mary's Flannel Quilt
 Mine
 JaNelle's Women's Voices

 Karen's Tennessee Waltz

 Pam's Star Quilt

Susan's 5280 Quilt
My Quilt

All the quilts are so beautiful.  Thanks again.  Looking forward to hanging more later this summer.
Alison

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome quilts - its hard to pick a favorite. Glad you had a great day for your show!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you