Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quilt Festival


Today is the first full day of Quilt Festival in Houston.  From what I have seen on facebook and twitter people are having a great time. It is a great show a little overwhelming the first time you go.  So many quilts, so little time.


Here are some more quilts from the show.  These are from the “Innovative Applique” category.  If you would like to see all the winning quilts from this years Festival go to:
http://www.quilts.com/fqf11/enVivo/index.html



                            This quilt placed 3rd. All of those little pieces are appliqued




I have decided to host a Saturday Sampler next year.  We will start in January.  I can’t tell you much about it because it is a "Mystery".  Each month you will get a part of the quilt.  I will have the rules and sign ups soon in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you