Saturday, May 19, 2012

Quilt Market Opens


Day two of Quilt Market is about to start.  Each morning before the show opens, I have signed up for classes.  Yesterday my class was call  “Appliqué with Attitude” based on their new book of the same title by Piece O Cake Designs.  They thought their needle turn method but stitched the appliqués using pearl cotton.
   


After my class I walked the floor of the convention center.  I look at everything on the first day; ask question and take a lot of information make to my hotel room.   I found quite a few fun patterns and notions so far.  


These flowers are made with the Kanzashi flower makers.  We have them in the shop and plan on having a demo at our next Terrific Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you