Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'M BACK.


Quilt Market is over and now it is back to work.  Market is a lot of fun seeing friends you only see twice a year, but it is also a lot of work.  There were 34 rows of venders at this show.  The first day I walk the floor looking at all the booths.  Each one gives you a brochure. By the end of the day I have a suitcase full of papers to look at and  choose what I want to order. 

Day Two I walk around again and order products that I knew I needed.  This market I had a list of wool, wool felt, patterns, a few books on my list so I ordered them.  Day three is when I really get to work ordering most of my notions, books, and patterns that will start to arrive any day.  I did bring some patterns back with me. The fabric at the show will start arrive this fall.

McKenna Ryan has a new series of patterns that I brought back with me.  Each one is a small wall hanging.  Bears, Moose, Bears, and Eagles.  McKenna is also coming out with a new Christmas Block of the Month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you