Thursday, May 17, 2012

SPRING MARKET SET UP


I am at the Kansas City Convention Center, for  spring International Quilt Market in Kansas City, Missouri. Yesterday I arrived and helped my friends set up there booths.  It is amazing  how this show gets put together so quickly. 


 The venders start setting up on Noon on Wednesday and have to be finished by end of the day on Thursday.  Basically it is a blank slate. The venders have to bring everything to for there booths.  There were big crates and boxes everywhere.



I helps my friends set up tables in the Moda booth and then spent the rest the of time helping Joanna Figueroa set up her booth.  Sorry no photo of her booth yet.  I can give you a sneek peak at one of her patterns.  


This is a block from one of the quilts I made for the Moda Booth.  The Pattern is called "Sparkle" by Fig Tree using her next line of fabric.  Check back tomorrow for more Market updates.
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

Please respect my copyright when sharing my photos, and publishing my text, patterns and tutorials. Please ask permission when in doubt and provide a blog link.

Feel free to use any of my patterns or tutorials to make items for yourself or for gift giving. Do not make items to sell. If you would like to offer my patterns or tutorials for a class or teaching purposes, please contact me. thank you